This course familiarizes participants with traffic control procedures and safety requirements to enable them to work in the traffic control environment and around equipment.
Must bring CSA steel toed and steel shanked work boots with minimum 6″ ankle protection.
- Principles of traffic control
- Worksafe BC regulations
- BC Ministry of Transportation Standards
- Safety requirements
- Traffic control devices and utilization
- Traffic control zones and plans
- Regulatory signs
- Roles and responsibilities on traffic control persons
- Working around equipment
Length of course
24 hours (3 days)
Training Materials Provided
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a certificate from the Province of BC valid for 3 years.